Kalanchoe is renowned for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. This antioxidant-rich plant has been extensively used in many Asian and African countries throughout history because of its incredible healing properties. Whether you want to keep signs of aging at bay or you are looking to treat and prevent acne, Kalanchoe offers safe, natural, and effective treatment.
High-quality Kalanchoe-based products from brands like Zali Cosmetics are safe for all skin types. An easy way to reap all the amazing benefits of this wonder plant is to include a trusted Kalanchoe-based cleanser and toner in your daily skincare routine.
Does Kalanchoe Work For Acne?
Yes, Kalanchoe is a proven antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant that can effectively prevent and cure several types of acne. According to a study, using Kalanchoe daily can also help treat acne lesions.
Thanks to its potent antimicrobial properties, Kalanchoe extract fights against a wide variety of microbes including bacteria and viruses. By reducing the presence of bacteria, it can stop acne development right away.
Kalanchoe leaf extract is even more effective when combined with other acne-clearing ingredients like AHAs and BHAs. That’s why products formulated with these ingredients are so effective in clearing pores and reducing excess oil production in the skin. Dead skin cells, oil, and debris can clog your pores and lead to acne breakouts.
Last but not least – Kalanchoe products can help restore your skin’s health by retaining essential moisture and promoting faster wound healing. The best thing about natural remedies is that they can be used safely alongside other acne medications for enhanced results. With other effective ingredients like Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid, it can help reduce acne lesions caused by both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne.
What Makes Kalanchoe Great For Your Skin And How Does It Reduces Wrinkles?
Kalanchoe extract can help increase collagen production in the skin. Regular use can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. High-quality Kalanchoe products can help tighten your skin and improve its elasticity for a youthful glow.
Furthermore, besides increasing collagen production in the skin, Kalanchoe extract is a ‘nutritional powerhouse’ that can help treat your skin as well as health conditions without any side effects. Kalanchoe is a rich source of alkaloids, glycosides, triterpenes, lipids, flavonoids, polysaccharides, organic acids, catechins, and antioxidants, and minerals like zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, and boron.
The antioxidants in Kalanchoe fight harmful free radicals that are responsible for age-related damage.
Get Rid Of Common Face Issues Safely
Though Kalanchoe treats a wide range of health problems if consumed, it is more popular among skincare enthusiasts for its ability to treat many skincare issues safely especially on the face.
From fighting signs of aging to healing wounds, Kalanchoe is a treasure trove of health benefits. It’s worth mentioning that when starting using Kalanchoe, choosing high-quality products is paramount.
- Kalanchoe is your best friend when it comes to combating the harmful effects of scorching heat on your skin. Kalanchoe provides effective relief from sunburns by protecting your skin from harsh UV rays. Besides protecting your skin from sun rays, it also hydrates your skin and its antioxidants can help heal and soothe the skin from within.
- Pure and potent Kalanchoe leaf extract is intensely hydrating and oil-free. Since it doesn’t make your skin oily or greasy, it works great for all skin types.
- Keeping your face well moisturized can help maintain a healthy glow while preventing your skin from cracking and drying. Cracked and dry skin can lead to wrinkles and lines over time.
- Kalanchoe extract contains nutrients that are readily absorbed into your skin on topical application.
- Apart from sunburns, using Kalanchoe to heal and soothe wounds is still one of its most popular uses. However, it’s often overlooked as a natural and powerful healing remedy. Kalanchoe can effectively heal burns and cuts due to its moisturizing and antimicrobial properties.