Acne is probably the most distressing skin issue out there, and figuring out the best way to treat this condition is still a battle for most of us. Acne, pimples, and zits that suddenly appear on the skin are enough to shatter the scope of possessing flawless skin for many of us. And when it comes to the treatments, what works great for some people may cause a full-blown breakout in others.
Fortunately, all hope is not lost. Acne is a common skin condition that almost all people experience at some point in their lives. While different skin types react differently to various treatments, there are some proven similarities in why people experience breakouts and what products they should use to calm them.
Before you even look for the most effective acne treatment for you, it’s crucial to figure out exactly what is the cause of your acne so that you can address this condition safely and effectively for long-lasting relief.
Why Do You Get Acne?
Almost all types of acne are caused by one or more of the following factors:
- Clogged pores (due to sticky oil holding on the dead skin cells)
- Excessive oil (sebum) production
Additionally, factors such as genetics, stress, and even using greasy and oil-based personal skin care products can contribute to the proliferation of acne. One or more of these factors can combine to give rise to a specific type of acne. However, some of them may cause more than one type of acne in some people.
Though acne is not precarious, it can result in pain, irritation, infections, and skin scars, leaving your skin dull and clingy. Various forms of acne may include Blackheads, Whiteheads, Papules, Pustules, Fungal acne, nodules, and even cysts. When treating acne it’s important to keep both the intensity and type of your acne in mind.
How Do To Recognize Your Acne?
Visible red swellings, often associated with pain and itching, are common symptoms of acne. Often painful to touch, the affected area may become infectious even before showing any visible signs of swelling. Most of us feel tempted to squeeze these protrusions, but it can make things even worse.
The safest way, according to experts, is to use an effective cleanser to unclog your pores regularly. A high quality proven product like Deep Facial Foaming Cleanser penetrates deep into your skin and clean your pores gently and effectively.
How Get Rid Of Your Acne? A Safe and Effective Treatment Plan
The good news is that almost all types of acne can be safely treated. Below are some of the proven ways to minimize its effects.
- Follow a consistent and effective skincare regimen
- Use a good cleanser such as Deep Facial Foaming Cleanser that is free from alcohol, parabens, and mineral oil to unclog and minimize the pores. Use it twice a day for maximum results.
- Stay away from soap bars. There are harsh ingredients in most soap bars that may further block your pores.
- Use an AHA and BHA based product like Deep Facial Foaming Cleanser daily to exfoliate your skin. It can also help reduce swelling and redness, reduce the chances of bacteria buildup in your pores, and increase the ability of your skin to get rid of sebum naturally.
- Include an effective product like Deep Facial Foaming Cleanser with ingredients like Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract and Glycolic acid in your skincare routine because of their excellent antioxidant properties and ability to remove bacteria from your pores.
- Stay away from products that contain irritating ingredients, including alcohol and menthol. These hash ingredients may actually increase inflammation and redness.
The Must-Have Ingredients for Acne-Prone Skin
Regular exfoliation is essential to keep your skin silky smooth, clear, and well hydrated. Having an effective skincare routine along with trusted and proven acne treating and calming ingredients like Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract, AHAs, and BHAs can help you heal your acne faster than you can expect. Let’s have a look at these ingredients:
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs)
AHAs are widely used in numerous skincare products, and for a good reason. They have plenty of incredible benefits especially for people with acne-prone skin.
- They help to exfoliate your skin and thereby reducing acne, wrinkles, and age spots.
- They can help you attain a visibly brighter skin tone.
- The can help boost collagen production in the skin.
- They can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- They encourage proper blood flow to the skin.
- They can help minimize discoloration.
- They can help prevent and treat acne.
Beta-Hydroxy Acids (BHAs)
BHA’s are a group of exfoliating ingredients that act on the outer layers of the skin, removing dead skin cells to reveal healthy, glowing skin instantly. Its ability to penetrate deep into the skin helps it to properly clean the pore lining, reducing pore size, and removing clogs. BHAs are particularly great for people with oily skin, enlarged or congested pores, signs of skin aging, and acne-prone skin.
Kalanchoe Pinnata Leaf Extract
Nature-based and proven effective ingredients make skincare products safe to use and an excellent choice for people with sensitive and acne-prone skin. Products like Deep Facial Foaming Cleanser containing Kalanchoe Pinnata leaf extract are known for their exceptional antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory powers. These beneficial properties of Kalanchoe Pinnata leaf extract can help your skin retain its natural vivacity and suppleness. It can also help mitigate pain and irritation associated with acne while enhancing your skin’s natural hydration mechanisms.
Glycolic acid is a must-have ingredient in the arsenal of people with acne-prone skin. It is one of the mildest yet potent ingredients to treat acne, fine lines, scars, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and Melasma. Using an effective Glycolic-acid containing cleanser regularly can help reduce spots, scars, and skin roughness caused by acne.
Products with a combination of proven effective ingredients can help you get rid of your skin problems, including acne, once and for all. Try Deep Facial Foaming Cleanser enriched with AHA, BHA, Glycolic acid, and Kalanchoe Pinnata leaf extracts to treat or prevent acne, redness, and soothe your irritated skin. Regular use can totally transform the tone, texture, and appearance of your skin.